Leadership Connection Forum
Thank you to all the leaders who *virtually* attended our Leadership Connection Forum series, presented in partnership with Heart to Heart Communications. These weekly forums served to connect community leaders to support one another and to share ways to leverage our strengths as leaders and organizations to creatively serve our community and each other. They provided support for leaders from the opening of "Leading with Hope" on March 25 and concluding with "Leading Forward-TOGETHER" on May 6, consisting of a panel of key local leaders discussing how they are re-imagining the future for their organizations, and their hopes for Akron, as we begin the transition from the stay at home order.
We will leave this page with links to resources and recordings available to you through Fall 2020, and the recordings will remain available on our You Tube channel.
INFORMATION ON PAST EPISODEs
List of all Leadership Connection Forums
1. Leading with Hope, with Dan Flowers, Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank (3/25/2020)
2. Leading with Compassion, with Dr. Ellen McWilliams-Woods, Akron Public Schools (4/1/2020)
3. Leading with Perseverance, with Perry Clark, Truly Reaching You (4/8/2020)
4. Leading Collaboratively, with Lisa Aurilio, Akron Children's Hospital (4/15/2020)
5. Remaining Resilient through Renewal, with Dan Rice, Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and Lisa King, Summit Metroparks (4/22/2020)
6. Fostering Creativity as a Leader, with Nicole Mullet, ArtsNow (4/29/2020)
7. Leading Forward--TOGETHER, with panel of key leaders (5/6/2020)
No upcoming events
No articles available, please check back soon.