As a Supporter
Since its inception, Leadership Akron has relied upon the broad support of the community to provide the means for participants to further develop their knowledge about the community and to expand their leadership skills. Our programs wouldn’t be possible without the support from foundations, local businesses and individuals. Please consider giving your time, talent and treasure to support our mission and the work of Leadership Akron. (See Founders Society for information on our individual giving program.)
LIEBERTH COMMUNITY VISION AWARD
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors who stepped forward to honor David James! Leadership Akron is honored to have been able to celebrate Dr. James in this way and contributed a portion of the sponsorship money back to Akron Public Schools to be used at the discretion of Dr. James.
Presenting Sponsor - $10,000
For the Kids - $5,000
LeBron James Family Foundation
Akron’s Future - $2500
- Brindza Mcintyre & Seed LLP
- Ford Next Generation Learning
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- GPD Group
- Huntington Bank
- McGowan Governmental Underwriters
- Oswald Companies
- PNC Bank
- Reiter Dairy ***in kind
- Roetzel & Andress
- The J. M. Smucker Company
- The Lehner Family Foundation
- The University of Akron
Readers & Leaders - $1,000
- Akron Area YMCA
- Akron Automobile Association
- Akron Children's Hospital (gave $1,500)
- Akron Summit Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLP
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Cohen & Company
- Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- County of Summit/Department of Jobs & Family Services
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Energy Corp./First Energy Foundation
- First National Bank
- GAR Foundation
- Kenmore Construction Co., Inc.
- Kent State University
- Knight Foundation
- Paladina Health
- Palmer Conservation Consulting
- Peg's Foundation
- Pepple & Waggoner
- A. Comunale Co., Inc.
- SeibertKeck Insurance Partners
- Signet Jewelers
- Stark State College
- State and Federal Communications
- Summa Health
- Summit Management Services, Inc.
- The Lefton Group, LLC
- The Maynard Family Foundation
- The Read Family
- United Way of Summit County
- Wyatt and Associates, LLC
Books & Bags - $750
- Akron Beacon Journal
- Akron Public Schools
- Akron Zoo
- Billow Funeral Homes
- Bober Markey Fedorovich
- Brouse McDowell, LPA
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Meaden & Moore, Ltd.
- Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition
- Robert W. Baird & Company, Inc.
- SIKICH LLP
- Summit Education Initiative
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Zuckerman Consulting Group, Inc.
Akron Community Foundation * Torchbearers * Leadership Akron Signature Class 24
Patrons - $300
Advanced Insurance Designs * AESCO Holdings LLC * Apple Growth Partners * AxessPointe Community Health Centers * CBIZ Valuation Group, LLC * Child Guidance & Family Solutions * Development Finance Authority * FirstCredit Inc. (FCI) * Gavin Scott Salon * Great Work! Employment Services * Witschey, Witschey & Firestine
Join us to sponsor a program
Sponsor a breakfast or lunch and join us with one of our classes! Choose a program you’d like to support, or let us choose for you. Your program day sponsorship is a great opportunity to connect your brand to a class’ learning experience.
volunteer with Leadership Akron
Looking for a way to give back? We rely on the support from volunteers to make each learning experience a success! Opportunities are often available to help with events and program day sessions, whether it's as a committee member or a program presenter. There are also opportunities in the office to help support the Leadership Akron team.